Monday, December 18, 2006

Holy Horoscope

It is ok to cry today. Realize that the action of releasing is critical to the action of receiving. If you have no sense of fear and restriction, it may be hard for you to experience joy and expansion. Incorporate the good with the bad and let these two powers settle harmoniously within your being. Sew the seeds that will allow you to soar to great heights today, but make sure you are ready to accept the challenges that come along with your growth.

I don't want to cry today! Will I only receive if I cry? I really don't want to cry. I've done enough crying these last couple days. Can that not count for today? Who says it can't count?. I really don't want to cry. I know, I already said that, but it bears repeating.

I have more of a sense of fear and restriction than many would probably realize. I fear so much and one of the most fearful things is being restricted in who I am and what I love. I do believe I have a strong enough sense of fear and restriction to easily experience joy and expansion. I could do with more joy in my life, so I'm thinking I'm coming to the table with a pretty good offering! Bring on the joy! Do I know how to let the good and bad live harmoniously within my being? Personally, I think I do a respectable job of balancing my good and bad. I really want the moment today where I've sewn the seeds that will allow me to soar to great heights, so I'll stand up to the challenges that come along with the growth... anything to soar to great heights.

I will report back with what the day brings. I'm hoping it is something sweet and wonderful and not something heartbreaking. Keep your fingers crossed, okay?

1 comment:

_ said...

So, how was your day, my dear? I'm hoping you had nothing to cry about and only good things to report because that's what you so deserve. (((Hugs)))