Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bring It On!

An unexpected but very welcome financial windfall could lead to some long-desired changes in your living situation. You may decide to make an actual move, or you could opt for a less drastic course of action, such as redecorating, remodeling, or refurnishing. A member of your household could move out, or someone new moves in. These are all very positive changes, likely to make a big difference in the course of your life.

Jaime, this one's for you, hon! I like reading my blog too when I post horoscopes like this one! I don't know that I always believe what is predicted, but it sure would be fun for this prediction to come true.

I'm a bit more comfortable with this one right now since Queenie has already left and come home. I wouldn't think I'd have anyone move in with me, but who knows anymore. lol

No comments: