Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

I'm the queen of ideas, all kinds of ideas and sometimes they are just nuts!

I walked today for the first time since I've decided to log my distance to Yankee Stadium which is 662 KM.

Now get ready for this because it is huge! I logged 1.2KM today! How great is that?

October
2 - 1.2 KM
3 - 1.2 KM
5 - 5.4 KM (bike)
15 - 2KM (walked to Richardson)
16 - 2KM (walked to Richardson)
30 - 8KM (walked/run with Krista)
October Totals - 19.8

November
3 - 2KM (walked with Todd)
5 - 3.5KM - treadmill 15 laps
5 - 5KM - treadmill 12 laps
7- 1KM - treadmill
8 - 6.4KM - treadmill
9 - 5.2KM - treadmill
13 - 5KM
13 - 13.3KM bike
14 - 2.4 KM - treadmill
21 - 2KM - run on the street. Sorry KP :(
23 - 4KM - treadmill
26 - 3KM - treadmill
30 - 1.2KM - treadmill
November Totals - 54KM

Total Distance Travelled:
Distance To Go: 588.2

I know I'm very sarcastic about how little I've done, but it is a start and I will build on this because it will eventually happen! I must have faith in myself that I can meet the challenge I've set for myself, with the help of my friends. I'm not happy with my body shape right now, but I don't have the drive to push myself to change. That really is the issue! How important is it to me to lose these newly gained 10lbs?

1 comment:

Velda said...

we all have that issue right now. Just keep doing what little (or lot) you can do, every bit counts!