Thursday, October 18, 2007

Love Sweet Love - 100 hours


Life has gotten the better of me this week, so I'm a bit long between updates. At 100 hours I have almost all the curlies completed, so much so that I'll no longer be doing a running countdown. I will be extremely happy to put them behind me. I've taken a different approach to them, that I copied from Tami , and since I've done that the results are coming quicker. Thanks, Tami!

I am still wanting to work on another piece, but then I think of missing this piece so in the end stay with this one in hopes of getting it finished soon.

The funny thing about how much I like this piece, I've never been much in the way of liking samplers. That was until this piece captured my heart. I love it and can see it becoming one of my all-time favorite pieces, at least in the top 3 of all my pieces.

Thanks for always being here to watch my pieces come together. As always, I very much appreciate your comments and compliments.

4 comments:

Velda said...

wow Johnny Reid (yes I got that lol) would be proud! Way to go girl!

my2monkees said...

WTG. I'm glad I could help and it's turning out lovely

Christine said...

It's looking awesome! Have I mentioned that I love the red you are using? ;)

Jen said...

looking good!!