Friday, October 05, 2007

It's Okay!

I really want to get out of the 130's, but I can live with this number for one more week. The only person that can make this change is me. I can talk and talk all I like, but without the walk walk nothing is going to change! Walk Walk! Who the heck am I kidding I want to get back to running! How do I do that if I don't do anything to move????

My goals this week

  • Eat more vegetables
  • Get in my 8 glasses of water daily
  • Do something physical, even 2o minutes 3 x this week

I will not let this define me. I will make an effort to incorporate a new attitude into how I do things from here on out. I love my life I want to be at a place where I can say I love my body!


1 comment:

Christine said...

You are doing great! Does walking up the driveway every morning to wait for the schoolbus with my 6 yr old count as exersize?!lol Your doorway looks so cute, very country, love the purple door!