Monday, October 08, 2007

Love Is In the Air - 90 hours


I'm making some really good progress this week and couldn't be happier with how this piece is coming together.

Curly count : 27/45 These things just drive me crazy, as much as I like the way they look.

I'm really happy with my decision to focus on this piece for a bit. I do have to give credit to those that pushed me in this direction. You know who you are, so thanks again. I must admit though I'm hearing the faint calling of some other pieces. It is just an echo of a call right now though and hopefully it stay that way. I'll do my best to ignore and see if it goes away. If I can continue with kind of progress I might be successful, lets hope so! I would really like to have another finish this year and this piece is my best bet, I think. Wouldn't that be something, me finishing something?!

Thanks for taking the time to look and to post your comments. They are great to read!

Happy Stitching days to you!

1 comment:

Velda said...

You can do it!