Saturday, October 06, 2007

Love with a Capital L - 80 hours

Here in all it's splendor.
















The section I focused on this last rotation. I must have moved when I was taking the photo and I'm too lazy to go upstairs and redo it.





I'm currently working on my 4th skein of floss right now. The last week alone I used one full skein, something that really shocked me. I've been stitching alot this week and hope to continue that trend throughout the month because of the stitchathon on the Cross Stitch Crazy Board For those of you that are keeping count along with me, I've 25/45 curly cues finished. I've devised a plan that each time I pick this piece up, I stitch one strand length of the curly cues. Aren't I so clever???

Happy stitching days to you.

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

It's beautiful ! I really love this chart. You made great progress.

Margaret said...

You are very clever. And it's looking beautiful!

Velda said...

You are ever so clever ;)