Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October Stitch-A-Thon Progress


This would be Love at the beginning of October, before the Stitch-A-Thon started.





This would be the end of October after logging 57 hours 5 minutes. I can't believe the difference I've made in one month. I couldn't be happier with the progress! I feel like I'm so close to getting this finished although I know I still have probably another 50-60 hours, but soon enough this will be gracing my bedroom wall. That will be quite the feeling.


Thanks for looking and, as always, happy stitching to you!

3 comments:

Ravenshad said...

It is stunning! You have done a marvelous job! It should be hanging on your wall real soon.

Pumpkin said...

That's great! It's looking beautiful :o)

Felicity said...

It's looking fabulous. Congratulations on a job well done!