Sunday, October 28, 2007

Smokin' Needle

I've been inspired! I'm back with another update. I knew I'd get some stitching time this weekend, but didn't expect to find 10 hours. I must admit I haven't done any reading so that right there will free up a lot of time.

I'm more than half way finished now. Pam, always the motivator, thinks if I keep at it I can get this one finished by the end of November. Now wouldn't that be something. You'll feel the earth move if I do, for all the jumping up and down I'll be doing. I'm not sure if I can do this or not, but it is now my mini goal. Wish me luck.

Happy stitching days to you.

5 comments:

Velda said...

WOW! Way to go girl! keep it up.

Jen said...

It's beautiful!

Chiloe said...

I love so much this piece!!! Everything is stunning! That would be great is you can have it finished very soonn!!!

Chris said...

You can do it! Look forward to seeing this finished.

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome Tammy! Keep it up and I bet you can reach that goal :o)