Monday, April 27, 2009

Swoon

Oh it's going to be a good day.

Cute Boy and I very seldom overlap in the morning. I'm usually walking out the door as he's getting out of bed. Maybe that is a very good thing. I don't think my heart or blood pressure could take mornings like today on a regular basis.

Cute Boy is up at a different time for a few days this week for CDT (combat defensive training) which is being held out of town, so he is up a half hour earlier. I was just doing my thing getting ready and I see the most wonderful sight for poor-5am-tired-eyes. Cute Boy walking by the bathroom wearing his cargo blue work pants. OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! I got to ogle him walking to the front door to get the paper and then when he was walking by again heading back to the kitchen. All the while I'm sticking my head out the bathroom door watching him walk down the hall.

A few minutes later we are both in the kitchen, and unbeknownst to him, as he's puttering around I'm spinning circles behind him the entire time we are in the kitchen together. Each time catching sly glimpses of his lovely blue cargo's, or better yet his rear end in those blue cargo's. I was giggling like a lovesick schoolgirl.

As we are walking out the door, I say to him, "Oh, it's going to be a good day. Thank you". Of course, he asks me why and I tell him that I love his cargo pants and that it's been way too long since I've seen him in them. He knows exactly why I'm loving the cargo pants. I get this, out-of-the-corner-of-his-eye-look and a smile. Good byes are said and we part with a kiss.

It is going to be a very good day!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

What a fabulous way to start the day.

K-Pow said...

You are too freaking cute for words. Here is hoping your day ends just as good as it began!

Grace said...

Darn, I thought you were going to say that you "overlapped" in that special way this morning. :) Still, glad you had a good time ogling!

Hotch Potchery said...

Very cute post! My husband was in the AF and he was so HOT in his cammo's. He looks great in a suit now for his post military job, but I do miss the camoflauge!

20somethingfatty said...

I giggled when I read this post. What a perfect start to a Monday. :-)