Friday, April 24, 2009

Weight In Wonder

So, I've secretly been dreading today pretty much all week.

It has been one heck of a willy nilly eatfest since last Friday night about 5:30pm. I can't be certain on the amount of drinks I consummed nor the number of cupcakes. Damn you Tom and Michelle! :) The wings and beer on Saturday night were no great step in healthy eating. The lack of water is never good. 1 trip to the gym was all I managed.

Looking at the above eating list and lack of activity and you can easily understand why I'd be apprehensive about my WI this morning. Jump on the scale. Jump off the scale. Back on the scale. Off the scale. Remove the battery, reinsert. Back on the scale. Stop the insanity - it is down 2lbs. Live with it already.


I give up in trying to know what to expect from this lovely body of mine. I'm just going to try and be smart about this week and see what comes Friday. Oh, I already know part of Friday's gift - TOM!!

I'm off to putter around now before work!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

K-Pow said...

Sometimes the body just leaves us baffled eh?

Good job on the loss though. My advice is to take it and run with it (literally)!!! LOL

NHStitcher said...

WOO HOO! Way to go!

20somethingfatty said...

Congratulations on your loss! Maybe I should try the beer and wings diet! ;-)