Saturday, August 11, 2007

What good is a rule if not to break it.


Wildflower Rhapsody

I'm not suppose to be starting anything new in an attempt to get pieces finished. I'm weak, very weak! I lack self control on most levels, but when it comes to my stitching I'm weakest there than anywhere. I should be ashamed, but I'm not. I'm soooo excited it's not even a little bit funny, okay maybe a little bit funny.

I was working today with a woman that is going to be retiring in the next couple years (and yes I'll need that long) and we were looking a patterns today. She fell in love with this piece, and no, I didn't prod her along, so I've decided to stitch it for her as a retirement gift. I love stitching for others most and Paula Vaughan being my absolute favorite designer it is though my love of the two need to brought together. Ya think?

This will not be an expensive endeavor since I already have the fabric, the book and will just have to buy some new floss. My adrenaline is rising at the thought of this new piece. Can hardly wait to get my paws in my stash to see what I need to get this piece on the go.

A rule is only made to be broken, right??

1 comment:

Susan said...

Amen, Sister! :)