Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summer Breeze 90 hours

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the piece I'm working on right now. I will work this piece for 5 hours. If it looks as though I've made some progress I'll post an update, if not you'll have to wait until I hit the 10 hour block. I'm just a little bit anal about some things and one of those things would be posting pics of stitching if not at the 10 block.

This is my all-time favorite Paula Vaughan pattern. I've not worked on this piece for about 1 year, which is way too long. Once I get working on it I'm sure it will be like coming home. A long overdue visit home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a gorgeous pattern !!! I like Paula Vaughan too even though I haven't stitched one of her pattern yet!!! I hope we'll see a progress picture (which will mean you are happy with yourself !!!)

Velda said...

gosh I love this piece!