Saturday, August 11, 2007

Job's Tears 60 hours


Here is Job's Tears at 60 hours. I started out planning only working on this for 5 hours, but went over the 5 hour block while I was at work one night, so I proceeded on a full 10 hours. Everything needs to be finished eventually, so why not just keep moving forward on whatever happens to be in my stitching bag.
When I first started this piece I was so excited about it. I'm still loving it, don't get me wrong. I do have a wee bit of a confession though,. This probably the most mistake ridden piece I've ever worked. I think it is glaringly obvious since I'm bouncing all over the place with the pattern so I can hopefully get some things lined up properly since I'm not frogging (gasp) since I have no worldly clue where the mistake originates.

No comments: