Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mish Mash of Thoughts

The week has been a busy one. I woke up this morning surprised it is already Thursday. I love it.


My sweet beautiful friend Velda had a stint in hospital. I will now state the obvious that these bouts of issues scare the shit out of me! I can only imagine her fear. When I pick up the phone and it's her husband on the phone, I'm less than cordial. I'm all "What do you want?" I don't mean to be rude, but for a split second my stomach plummets, my hands shake, my body temperature skyrockets. Pretty much a panic attack.


My leg is getting better. I've been icing it, but I've yet to do any running on it. I'm a chicken poop. I'm so apprehensive about hurting myself again or having the pain, that is gone for now, will return. Fall off the horse get back on needs to be my motto for this one.


I'm all sports excited today. The Habs start their run for Mr. Stanley! I'm realistic in the fact I know it's going to be a challenge, but I'm going at this one with optimism. I never really cheered for a team until starting my relationship with Cute Boy. It was hard not to get caught up in the youth movement in Montreal, okay Carey Price is super cute too although Carey is not the goalie of choice right now. Go HABS Go!


There is a party for this weekend for my ball team. Okay, not really MY ball team because I'm not playing this year - YAAAAAA!!!! I'm all about the party though and that is all I'll say about that right now.

Bring on the Friday afternoon!!!!!

2 comments:

Syl said...

praying for velda!

I haven't been out running since Sunday but todays the day. I can't wait! I'm going to take it slow but need to get back out there.

hope your injury is better soon Tammy!

Marcelle said...

I can understand your fear for your friends...

Get that injury rested so that you can get back on track with your training...

have a great weekend.