Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A Delayed Thank You

This gift has been sitting in a special place since the day I got it. In no way does my delay in saying a huge THANK YOU to Cathey for such a sweet thoughtful gift, indicate anything on my behalf other than a wonky picture program on Cute Boy's computer - grrrr.

It was quite a shock to find an envelope with my name on it sitting on the counter. I wasn't expecting anything from anyone. As soon as I saw the return address I knew where and who it was from! YAAAAHOOO I knew it was going to be good. Cute Boy asks me why I got such a gift. I TRIED to explain. He didn't really get it. I didn't really expect him to understand.

Now that the picture is taken, well the picture was taken long ago, but now displayed here, I can put to use the sweet gifts. The letter is the best! Thank you Cathey, from the bottom of my heart. It is kindness of others that is the blanket of comfort when life is not so pleasant.

Love you to pieces! -- Reeses pieces!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

You are most welcome Tammy. I thought you deserved something that would put a smile on your face because I know you've been trying so hard to put it on someone elses :o)