Friday, November 27, 2009

A Little Down Today...

On the scale that is!

I weighed in this morning and the scale showed me down .8lbs! I'm a square 140lbs. It's been since sometime in September that I've seen 140. WOOHOO! I'm nowhere near where I want to me, but I'm working towards my goal.

.8lb loss isn't as good as I could hope for, although the fact that I haven't been on the treadmill or lifted a weight in about a week I'll take .8lb. It's all good when the number is going down!

I've made a decision about what my goal gift is going to be when I hit my 125lb mark. Lululemon pants. If that isn't incentive nothing is. Okay, I know the goal is to be healthier and I will be when I don't have this extra weight sitting on my midsection.

YAAAA for a mini scale victory today!

Have a healthy day!

Post a Comment