Friday, November 27, 2009

A Little Down Today...

On the scale that is!

I weighed in this morning and the scale showed me down .8lbs! I'm a square 140lbs. It's been since sometime in September that I've seen 140. WOOHOO! I'm nowhere near where I want to me, but I'm working towards my goal.

.8lb loss isn't as good as I could hope for, although the fact that I haven't been on the treadmill or lifted a weight in about a week I'll take .8lb. It's all good when the number is going down!

I've made a decision about what my goal gift is going to be when I hit my 125lb mark. Lululemon pants. If that isn't incentive nothing is. Okay, I know the goal is to be healthier and I will be when I don't have this extra weight sitting on my midsection.

YAAAA for a mini scale victory today!

Have a healthy day!

7 comments:

Bre said...

Woo Hooo! Keep it up girl it will pay off!!

K-Pow said...

Awesomeness!!! :)

Marcelle said...

I agree.....all those little losses add up.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yay! I'm hoping after today I'll be able to get focused on my weight again and get off the few extra pounds that have creeped on this fall!

Tricia said...

Whoohooo thats awesome!

Syl said...

Great job on the loss! and LuLu...love them! that's a great reward!

Thank you for your kind comment, your words meant so much.

Grace said...

You go girl! 140 is fantastic.

I admit I don't know who Lulumon is, I'm going right now to Google her.