Thursday, November 19, 2009

College Bound

College Application $90.00
Child College Bound - Priceless!


Queenie and I submitted her applications for college admissions tonight. WOW!! It was quite the proud moment. I cried! Of course I cried. I could cry now, still. I am so proud of Queenie. I was just beaming! What was even sweeter was she was beaming too. As proud as I am of her, she has to be equally as proud of herself.

The path to this time in her life and this success has not been easy. Life has been a challenge for her. There are challenges of her own making and those made my others, myself included that would have, could have sabotaged her efforts to get her act together and persevere to a point where she is able to submit college applications. She hung in there, she struggled and she fought for this moment. She deserves every success!

I love you, peanut! Congratulations! I am so proud of you!

p.s. -- Yellow for her favorite colour





2 comments:

K-Pow said...

Whooo Hoooo for Queenie!! Both you and her should be very proud!

Pumpkin said...

A big congrats for Queenie!