Thursday, November 26, 2009

A How To Guide

A How To Guide To Crying At Work

  • Have a best friend diagnosed with terminal cancer - sucks
  • Have said friend choose The Climb as her theme song - fits so well
  • Avoid The Climb like the plague since diagnosis and choosing of theme
  • Have issues with posting to blog journal of the treatments and feelings of friend - damn it
  • Know that your friend is dealing with things your can do nothing to help with
  • Hear The Climb on co-workers on-line radio
  • CRY sad sobbing tears

5 comments:

Rebel In Ontario said...

{{{HUG}}}

Chiloe said...

it sucks, sucks, sucks .................. :-((

K-Pow said...

Me and you both. Every time I hear that song I get the chills!

((((BIG SQUISHY HUGS!!!)))

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with her and you. *hugs*

Velda said...

thanks hon...but don't cry...it's a happy song...I'm still climbing. But I understand, I avoid "The Dance" since it's now my brother's song.