Friday, November 20, 2009

Re-commitment to Me

This past week I was half assed doing Weight Watchers again. I started out gangbusters to only fall off part way through the week.

That being said - I lost 1.8lbs this week! WOOHOO for me! I would be more excited than "WOOHOO for me, if last week's WI didn't see me at the highest I've been in the last 8-10 years!

This is the day I re-commit to me and setting time aside for me, my health and my mental state. The mental state and my body size, shape and weight go hand in hand. I know it's not a good thing, but that is who I am. It is how I'm hardwired. I'm working towards changing my thoughts of myself based on my clothing size, muffin top - all of it. I'm trying.

I hit the treadmill yesterday for 2.2K. I"m on way there again! I'm excited AGAIN to get on the treadmill and feel good about what I did for ME today!

Have a great one!

Post a Comment