Friday, November 20, 2009

Re-commitment to Me

This past week I was half assed doing Weight Watchers again. I started out gangbusters to only fall off part way through the week.

That being said - I lost 1.8lbs this week! WOOHOO for me! I would be more excited than "WOOHOO for me, if last week's WI didn't see me at the highest I've been in the last 8-10 years!

This is the day I re-commit to me and setting time aside for me, my health and my mental state. The mental state and my body size, shape and weight go hand in hand. I know it's not a good thing, but that is who I am. It is how I'm hardwired. I'm working towards changing my thoughts of myself based on my clothing size, muffin top - all of it. I'm trying.

I hit the treadmill yesterday for 2.2K. I"m on way there again! I'm excited AGAIN to get on the treadmill and feel good about what I did for ME today!

Have a great one!

4 comments:

K-Pow said...

WOOO HOOO for you indeed!!

Congrats on getting back in the game :)

Bre said...

You can do it girl! I know you can! You deserve it!!!

Marcelle said...

Tammy, Christmas and New Year is around the corner, you cannot afford to fall half off the wagon now girl, this is the time to stay focused and dedicated.
WW launched its new program in germany this week, am going to start the new program from this coming Monday, am excited to see if its as good as its been made out to be.

Tricia said...

Congrats on the loss and on the recommitment!