Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yuck Eye

I'm home from work today with a guck eye! I've had this developing eye thing for a couple days. Woke up this morning to the realization to what it may feel like to be one eyed. Cyclops-like. OMG, gross gross gross. I really think it's a sty gone awry.

This comes right on the heels of me feeling blah. I'm not sure what's going on in my head these last couple days, but I don't feel like myself. It's nasty.

I called in sick (sorry Pam, really I am), but I think as much as working would have been difficult with yuck eye, I needed a mental health day.

Plans for the day and this is all.... take down my fall/halloween decorations - Don't ask! I will do nothing more than sit on the couch, watch television and read a book. This evening I will be engrossed in Yankee ball.

I have lots of news to share - Queenie news. Tattoo news. Gift from Cathey news. I just don't have the energy right now, but I will get back to it eventually. It's all good and exciting news..... I can't wait to get it all together and share with you. I love it, really love it!

Big hugs until next time!

2 comments:

Marcelle said...

Hope that Yuck Eye sorts itself out quickly.
Maybe its a sign that you a little run down at the moment....
Take good care of yourself, your body is trying to tell you something.

Pumpkin said...

Share what you want to share when you can. Taking care of yourself should be number one, otherwise you won't be able to help others.