Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yuck Eye

I'm home from work today with a guck eye! I've had this developing eye thing for a couple days. Woke up this morning to the realization to what it may feel like to be one eyed. Cyclops-like. OMG, gross gross gross. I really think it's a sty gone awry.

This comes right on the heels of me feeling blah. I'm not sure what's going on in my head these last couple days, but I don't feel like myself. It's nasty.

I called in sick (sorry Pam, really I am), but I think as much as working would have been difficult with yuck eye, I needed a mental health day.

Plans for the day and this is all.... take down my fall/halloween decorations - Don't ask! I will do nothing more than sit on the couch, watch television and read a book. This evening I will be engrossed in Yankee ball.

I have lots of news to share - Queenie news. Tattoo news. Gift from Cathey news. I just don't have the energy right now, but I will get back to it eventually. It's all good and exciting news..... I can't wait to get it all together and share with you. I love it, really love it!

Big hugs until next time!

Post a Comment