Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tattoo Talk

I took my little picture to my tattoo guy yesterday! I talked with him a bit about the reason, the why and all of that. He has proposed some changes to the design because of the size requirements and location.

We have an appointment booked, 5 of us, for Friday Oct 23rd.

In answer to the questions from my previous post.

  • I don't find that tattoos hurt

  • I did find the picture on line

  • Cathey, I did receive your package the other day. I'm working towards getting a picture and a formal thank you posted here.

I think that's all I have the energy to do for now.

Love and hugs all around!

3 comments:

Marcelle said...

I had my first tattoo done in Cape Town while on holiday 2 weeks ago...my hubby is so cross with me as he hates tattoo's, so has been a tough time for me - everytime he sees it he has something negitive to say...I wanted to do it - I love it...after all its my body!!
Why do men think they own you when they marry you...frustrates me so.

I didnt find it tooooooo sore...have mine on my wrist ( underneath so my watch can hide it ) the skin is very thin in that area...

Cant wait to see your design.

Pumpkin said...

That's wonderful Tammy! I can't wait to see the results.

No worries!!!! I just wanted to make sure you got it. DON'T waste your energy on it anymore ;o)

NHStitcher said...

Would you mind if I piggy backed on your tattoo? Of course I can't get anything done until June and that depends on what dr.s say and the tattoo place says about tattooing someone with diabetes.