Friday, October 02, 2009

Where Walks The Angel?

I don't even know where to begin.

This has been a week for the ages. I'm more tired right now than I've ever been in my entire life. There is so much to say and so little that I want to say.

I know you read my blog and that makes it more difficult than anything. This is my safe place, my unload spot and you will read my fears. You know my fears because you know me, but to see them in black and white in front of you is more than I want you to ever see.

3 tumors in your brain and another on your lung! Life is a wonder. Caner is a bitch! Life is to be enjoyed and loved, appreciated and cherished NOT to be dreaded with 3 tumors and now another! You hold me up. I hold your hand. I cry the tears and you hold the tissue. You fight the fight and I'll be right there beside you holding your heart in my hands. This is not going to be easy, but you've got me under your wing and your friendship is forever embedded in my heart, so we are going to get through this. Whatever you face, I will face too!

You are one of a kind. You speak to me without words. You know me in a way few do. Words aren't necessary and the silence is of a precious gift. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you now or ever.

I love you!

Post a Comment