Friday, October 02, 2009

Where Walks The Angel?

I don't even know where to begin.

This has been a week for the ages. I'm more tired right now than I've ever been in my entire life. There is so much to say and so little that I want to say.

I know you read my blog and that makes it more difficult than anything. This is my safe place, my unload spot and you will read my fears. You know my fears because you know me, but to see them in black and white in front of you is more than I want you to ever see.

3 tumors in your brain and another on your lung! Life is a wonder. Caner is a bitch! Life is to be enjoyed and loved, appreciated and cherished NOT to be dreaded with 3 tumors and now another! You hold me up. I hold your hand. I cry the tears and you hold the tissue. You fight the fight and I'll be right there beside you holding your heart in my hands. This is not going to be easy, but you've got me under your wing and your friendship is forever embedded in my heart, so we are going to get through this. Whatever you face, I will face too!

You are one of a kind. You speak to me without words. You know me in a way few do. Words aren't necessary and the silence is of a precious gift. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you now or ever.

I love you!

8 comments:

Kristin said...

She is loved by many. I hope the prayers and love of us all can help carry her through this journey.

Velda said...

No need to hope, it's a given. I have been asked the same question at least 10 times since last friday...how can you be so strong. With friends like those that I have, how can I not be. Don't be afraid for me, don't cry for me, keep a strong hand, a big smile and keep the laughter coming. This is what I need and what I live on. I know who my real friends are, they've shown their faces in this time of my very rare need...and you my darling are, and always have been, at the top of the list. And now, damn it, I have to go and find my tissues that Lois stole! lol I love you with all my heart and soul and if you weren't putting this out on 'paper' I'd be mad at you for keeping it in, and you don't want the wrath of the blonde, german, virgo woman on your back lol...oxoxoox

Chiloe said...

Oh no ........... it is sooo unfair ... hugs to all.

Miriam Pauline said...

Sweetie I started praying for your "friend" as soon as you posted that someone you cared for was in hospital. I never dreamed that it was "our" friend. I've been praying all the more since learning that. You and I both know how strong she is and how much love she has around her. That will help her get through.

That said, if you need a place to vent or cry or let it all go, please know that you are welcome to email me as well or do so in the comments at my blog--although she reads that too, lol. ((hugs)) I'm glad you are there to be flesh and blood for the many of us that are there in spirit only.

Velda said...

she has no idea the big shoes she fills for everyone that isn't here in person...I have heard her name more times this last week with everything she's done than she likely realizes...and I never asked her to do a thing, she just 'did it'. THAT is a true friend.

Rebel In Ontario said...

Even though I have never met either of you in person - I hope you both know that if you need anything, I'm close...and I will drop everything and run to help. Remember that, there are more of us around than you know :-) And remember, if a stitching evening is what either of you need, my door is always open.

Pumpkin said...

My heart aches for V and her family. But I'm going to keep a positive mind and you make sure you do too. She needs laughter and support and I know you can do that Tammy :o)

Margaret said...

Tammy---thank you for being there in person to give the hugs that we ache to give.