Monday, October 19, 2009

Tough Talk Time

The start of another week and I'm already tired.

I have a busy week ahead of me, but that gives me no excuse for slowing down. It just really pushes me all the more to get done what needs to get done.

I was up early this morning and showered ready to start the day.

I went to visit with Velda for a bit this morning. It was a tough, but good visit. There were tears. Of course there were tears. There were some difficult topics, of course there was. We talked about a lot of things and laughed a wee bit too! It felt good to be in the fold of Velda's friendship without the barriers of Internet or telephone!

Velda has asked for my assistance in doing something. It's not something I'm comfortable divulging until she does, if she does, on her own blog. I'm honoured to be requested to help with such a task, although I know it is going to be emotionally hard as hell. I will do this for her. I will do anything for her!

4 days until Tattoo time!!!!!!

3 comments:

Marcelle said...

Cant wait to see that tattoo!!!

Velda said...

It was just what I needed. Isn't it always.

Pumpkin said...

It's nice to know that Velda has such a wonderful friend like you :o)