Monday, October 12, 2009

Why?

Why do we do things we do?

Why do things happen they way they do?

Why do I need to tell you what I need?

Why do you not just see it?

Why can't you just know that I need something?

Why do I have to fight for understanding and comfort?

Why can I just not deal the way I deal?

Why is it that some people can step up to the plate and other leave you in need?

Why do I have to suffer the silence?

Why do I have to deal with childish behaviour?

Why do good people suffer?

Why?

There is no good answer to any of my questions, and believe me this is just a small sampling of what it rolling around in my head. There is no need to try and answer my questions. I just need to get them out of my head and process. It shouldn't be here that I do my processing, but life being what it is - here I am!


5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Big hugs Tammy!

Bre said...

(((HUGS))) hon, wish I could give it to you in person.

Velda said...

Breathe.

Pumpkin said...

I ask some of those questions a lot. I wish I could be of more help. ((((HUGS))))

Grace said...

All good questions. You're right, there are often no answers, just questions.

Hope you are doing better. I'm still praying for your friend.