Friday, June 12, 2009

Up Up and Away

I've hit a new low or high depending on how you look at it.

My weigh in this morning is not pretty, nor is my mood. I know this is mine and all mine. I need to get my head out of my ass and get serious about my body, my weight and after this morning's WI, my health. I am 3lbs from my highest weight ever and if I could I'd be back in bed with the pillows over my head in denial. That will accomplish nothing though.

Are as tired of hearing (reading) about this damn ridiculous battle, as I am of living it. I'm the only person that can make the changes and make myself important enough to walk away from the table. Stop with the beer because it's sunny and summer-like. Stop with the excuses and the bullshit. This stops today.

I have a birthday dinner tonight for Cute Boy's youngest daughter's 14th birthday. It is Montana's where we're going for dinner and then home for ice cream cake. Not a big fan of ice cream cake, thankfully. It will still be a challenge. I can do this (I think)! I'm really beginning to wonder.

I'm not making excuses! I'm done with that. I am hoping this coming week the damn scale shows some mercy since last night after baseball it was to McDonald's we went. Couldn't choose a satlier more bloating meal than that! I'm hoping that is all I'm suffering from is salt bloat! Please, let that be part of my problem this morning.

I'm tired of the same old battle. I have the knowledge. I have the desire. Aside from the mishaps here and there, but definitely not everyday, I don't understand what is going on with my body not cooperating. I've got to fine tune some things starting right now.

I'm off to start my day with a coffee minus sweetener.

Have a great one! It's Friday! Bring on the weekend!

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

I have the solution for you :

Step1 : seperate cute boy and kick kid out of the house so you can choose what food enter your home.

Step2 : become bitter so you have NO friends at all and never eat out.

Step3 : you're skinny but ALONE .

Conclusion: is it worth it to put yourself through so much stress that probably keep you from losing weight anyway... ? From the picture you showed us, you are not heavily overweight so keep trying to eat heathly and exercise and don't forget to enjoy life in the process ;-) hugs !!!!

Vicki said...

(((Hugs))) sweetie! I know your weight doesn't make you happy. It's hard but keep at it and you'll get there. Make small changes everyday and they eventually will all add up. Just don't become so obsessed with it that you make yourself even more miserable. Luv ya!

Chris said...

It will happen when it's suppose to happen. Don't obsess over it. Enjoy life!
{{{HUGS}}}

Kristin said...

{{{Hugs}}} I know you aren't happy with your weight but I think you look wonderful!