Monday, June 08, 2009

Awwwww, Sweet Love

A whirlwind weekend. Okay, maybe just a whirlwind Saturday.

Cute Boy and I were invited to the wedding of a very good friend. I couldn't wait for this day to finally arrive. These two people mean the world to Cute Boy and I, and the gift of sharing in their special day was truly a blessing.

The weather was perfect for a wedding. The sun was shining and there was love in the air. The ceremony was very fitting to the couple. It was light and lovely and filled with laughter. There weren't so many guests that you felt lost among a sea of people, but at a family gathering celebrating the love of two amazing, made-for-each-other-people.


Cute Boy and I had a great time and danced the night away. I'm not much dancer, but I LET Cute Boy lead. Now those that know me, know I don't follow along well. He was good to me though and I towed the line like a good little girl. It was a great time.

I will leave you with a picture of Cute Boy and I.

My Love

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Great pic!

20somethingfatty said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement on my last post. I definitely needed it. Things are looking much better right now though, and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up.
That is a great picture - you two look so happy together!

Kristin said...

You both look fabulous! What a great picture.

Bre said...

He IS cute! It is nice to have a face to the name now! You guys are so cute together too!