Friday, June 19, 2009

I Have A Date

I have a date at the spa tomorrow afternoon. I'm soooo excited. Cute Boy bought me a spa gift card 2 Christmases' past and I'm just finally getting around to using it. I think at times he doesn't think I really want to use it or appreciate it. I do! I really do!

I was going to use it for both Princess and I, but we couldn't find anything that worked for us, so I've been holding on to it. I was going to get my nails done for the wedding we went to a bit ago, but the spa doesn't do artificial.

I've been holding on to my gift card for a time when I don't have somewhere to be, anything to do but nothing. I have nothing much planned for this weekend other than my spa.

My choice of treatment:
European Deep Cleansing Facial
This is primarily a deep cleansing facial. Great to get if you are unsure of your skins specific concerns and want to really purify and exfoliate the skin. This facial includes brow wax, cleansing, toning, exfoliation under steaming, extractions, face, neck and decollette massage and finishes with customized mask to treat your skins concerns. Treatment time is 1 hr 15 min.

No comments: