It was bound to happen and one night it did, poppa came home and it was just us kids... oh sorry that is a Garth song. I got lost there for a minute. What I meant to say, it was bound to happen, that someone would nominate my blog. I think not because I deserve it Velda! More because I'm easy! LOL
1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you nominated.
I shall list my nominees and the reasons why.
1. Velda - You are of my heart. My ability to just 'be' is gift not offered by many. I love you!
2. Bre - I tip my hat to you. You've really become an inspiration for me. I eagerly await each new post to see what new challenge your conquered.
3. Cathey - You are one of the most incredible women, I'm yet to 'meet'. You're hilarious in the face of life's challenges and your approach to life and it's many peaks and valleys is the way I would love to tackle things I'm forced to face!
4. Amy - Your attitude is awesome! Your commitment (as much as you are struggling right now) is incredible. You rock!
5. Chiloe - Your stitching is an inspiration and a joy to watch grow.
I never expect for others to follow along and post their own, just consider yourself acknowledged and appreciated!