Monday, August 04, 2008

A Day In The Life of....

a sauce pot of a puppy.

Told by Daisy - My mommy attempted to strip her bedding today, but I had other ideas. She thought she could lure me away with treats. Does she really think I'm that easy? Hmmmph! I showed her who was running this show and as much as she thinks it's her, I know different! I let her think she's got it going on, but when I don't want to do something I don't. It is plainly obvious to everyone, but my Mommy and girl (Princess) that they know nothing about the art of manipulation. One bat of my big brown eyes and I'm the winner of every fight!




This picture tells of the abuse I live with day in and day out. My mommy left me in the yard by myself and I got into a world of a mess. I dug up in front of the shed and was hiding in the cool dirt. Don't I look lover-ly with my muddy muck paws. Again, I win. Mommy abused me and now she's fawning all over me apologizing for leaving me in the yard to my own vices. I keep up with the pitiful abused expressions until I can no longer stand the constant petting and kisses. It is fun! I tell ya, the life I live is a-w-e-s-o-m-e! I've got this family wrapped around my little finger, okay maybe not my little finger, since they all seem the same size really. You know what I mean!

Awwww, a dog's life

3 comments:

Chris said...

Have you broken it to Daisy yet that your moving? Or maybe I should ask if you cleared it with her first - since she's obviously in charge.

Pumpkin said...

ROFL! Don't most dogs live that life? I know ours do ;o)

Velda said...

lol you are so funny Daisy! You just keep doing what you're doing. Mommy talks about you ALL the time...you're doin' good girl making them believe they are in charge *giggle*