Monday, August 18, 2008

Wildflower Rhapsody - 40 hours

I'm back!

I've been trying to commit to my stitching a little more the last couple days. It's amazing what you can accomplish if just given a desire and the time to spend.

I'm so happy to have found my stitching mojo again. I know there are some that have commented on other blogs about their missing mojo. Well, rest assured your mojo just may be on the way home to you. I thought mine was lost forever, but it seems not to be the case. I couldn't be happier to know I'm working towards another finish.

As with each time before this and for every time to come, thank you for your encouragement and kind words. It is for my adoring public I strive to be the person you 'see' before you.
It is with you in mind, I pull each thread and cross every 'x'.

5 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Tammy, how big is this project???? You're doing an amazing job and every time you post an update you've added so much more :o)

Unknown said...

Your WIP is lookg awesome. Glad you got your mojo back. I lost mine a while ago, got it back and have kept it!

Velda said...

*applause applause* What a lovely speech to your adoring public *giggle* ....glad your mojo is back...mine is still hiding...

Frugality Mom said...

It is looking great Tammy. :) I know what you mean I thought I had lost mine forever but it's coming back and it feels great.

Chris said...

Looks great. Can't wait to see the next update.