Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm So Weak

This would be the JLO winter coat I bought for myself last night at Burlington Coat Factory while on my trip to the states. I think I'm becoming a coat connoisseur. I'm supposed to be on a spending freeze and that didn't last all that long. I tried though. I really did. I left the store and then ended up back there, as if on remote, to spoil myself. I don't know what I've done that I think deserves a spoiling, but I did it!

I don't know that I always trust the price tag when it states Suggested Retail price of... $200. This is what the tag read and I paid $99.00. I put the coat on and it felt like a hug. That was the deal breaker of the shopping freeze right there.

I'm not a lover of winter. As a matter of fact I hate winter, but this year it will be much more enjoyable with my new coat! If I have to suffer through the cold and yuck, I want to look good doing it!

Post a Comment