Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm So Weak

This would be the JLO winter coat I bought for myself last night at Burlington Coat Factory while on my trip to the states. I think I'm becoming a coat connoisseur. I'm supposed to be on a spending freeze and that didn't last all that long. I tried though. I really did. I left the store and then ended up back there, as if on remote, to spoil myself. I don't know what I've done that I think deserves a spoiling, but I did it!

I don't know that I always trust the price tag when it states Suggested Retail price of... $200. This is what the tag read and I paid $99.00. I put the coat on and it felt like a hug. That was the deal breaker of the shopping freeze right there.

I'm not a lover of winter. As a matter of fact I hate winter, but this year it will be much more enjoyable with my new coat! If I have to suffer through the cold and yuck, I want to look good doing it!

9 comments:

Velda said...

SWEET!!!!!! And you so deserve it, consider it a gift to yourself for going full time :) and putting up with the house crap....and the Queen worries.....and the lackluster friends....and the dog....and the gas prices...need I go on? lol

Pumpkin said...

It's BEAUTIFUL Tammy! I bet it looks good on you too. Hey, us girls are allowed to spoil ourselves every once in awhile ;o)

Kristin said...

That is a gorgeous coat!

Chris said...

Beautiful coat....justification, you did it for cute boy. If you stay warm and toasty during the winter you are less likely to get sick. If you aren't sick, you aren't "sharing" with him. :)

Frugality Mom said...

I love that coat and I know you will look fantastic in it. But I do have to tell you that because of this I went to their website and found a wonderful coat that is similar but in black and now I wil be making a trip to my local store to see if they carry it.

Stitchingranny said...

Very smart and life is short you make the most of it while you can.

Jill said...

I love the coat! Every winter I say Im going to buy myself a coat like that and every winter I dont. Maybe this year :)

Deirdre said...

That is a great coat!

Jenn M said...

Gorgeous coat! Oh, and it's totally practical so I don't thing you could technically call it any kind of indulgence lol!
Speaking of gorgeous, I have been looking at your stitching also...I will definitely be back to see your updates!