Monday, December 31, 2007

Scissor Fobs for Fun

I was feeling a little crafty this afternoon and this is what I made. I'm not sure how many more I will make, but so far I've had some fun.

This one is made of pink beads spaced with silver metallic-like shimmery beads. I really love the soft look this has, and the heart is the perfect touch.

Here is my second attempt and a fob. This one uses a turquoise stone spaced with chrome coloured beads. I love this more subdued look and still the adorable little heart dangly.


I never really consider myself crafty, but this has really got me thinking now. What to do next...

3 comments:

Velda said...

*thunk* WOW! Those are gorgeous!!!!!

Pumpkin said...

Not crafty???? I'd say you are! Nice job Tammy :o)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your fobs are pretty!