Saturday, December 01, 2007

You've Been Warned - James Patterson

For Karen Burns, a talented young photographer, it was only natural to go to New York to chase her dreams. And it was only normal--just to pay the rent while she waited for her big chance--to work as a nanny for a young power couple, an attorney and his socialite wife, watching their two children. But for all the promise, the thrills, and the glitter, there are temptations and there are deadly dangers that come with life among the rich and powerful. Get ready for the Nanny Diaries from Hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't even know where to begin with this one. I'm not sure if I liked it or didn't. It was a very strange book. I've passed this on to Pam with the "You've Been Warned" warning, and the promise to let me know what she thinks of it when she's finished. Hmmmm.......

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I find that whenever he writes with someone else, it's never the same. What do you think?