Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Enchanted Fairy - 10 hours

Here is my colourful blob of nothing, really. My goal for starting this piece was to get 10 hours done and then go back to my other pieces. Well, here is my first installment. Doesn't look like much of anything yet, but I think for 10 hours it's a pretty good amount of stitching. This piece is going to be a lot of fun, at least that's the way I feel right now. There are blocks of colour that move quickly and enough other colours to keep my interest.

My next goal with this piece is to work on it on Sundays. Sunday is usually the day of the week I choose to work on my 1 hr per week UFO commitment piece. Since most of that will done at work, I will work 1 hour on my UFO and the remainder of my shift I'll work on Enchanted Fairy.

Thanks so much for any and all compliments. You're awesome support!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

She's a great start! With two faries are on the go are you sure you're not going to get sick of them??

Pumpkin said...

You've done a great start! I do love those pretty colors though :o)