Saturday, December 01, 2007

November Stitching Ramblings

November didn't see me with as much stitching time as I would have liked. The reasons for this is many; the gym, work, Christmas shopping and decorating.

I was able to get in a measly total of 20 hours 10 minutes.

I logged time on 3 pieces and finished nothing! LOL I did have a little setback though, I started something new, a piece for a girl at work. It is a little piece and one that won't take me very long to finish up.

I'm really pleased with a new development in my stitching life. I've started working on a UFO piece for 1 hour per week. I've said it already, but I'm amazed at how much you can accomplish on a piece in only one hour. Maybe this new approach will help me get some things finished and stave off the desire to always be starting something new. Ya right! LOL

December Goals
Finish the Lizzie Kate piece for my co-worker (friend) - done
Finish Love with a Capital L
Add another 5 hours on Halloween Fairy - 1 hour completed

Doable??? Sure it is!

Happy stitching days to you.

2 comments:

Chiloe said...

YOu can do it! You can do it !!! We'll check on you to make sure you do it ! lol

Pumpkin said...

I'd say that one and three are definitely doable! Two might be a challenge seeing that it's a busy month. I'll be here to cheer you on though :o)