Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Enchanted Fairy - 30 hours


At the start of this rotation - 25 hours


And, after. Currently sitting at 30 hours.

I thought I had a mistake up where the brighter colours meet the Ecru, now I'm not so sure. I counted from a spot I knew was correct and filled in and up to find the mistake. Have yet to find it and things are lining up properly. I'm going to concentrate on filling in the blank spots my next rotation.

I'm so excited to be posting WIP pics again. I'm putting these 6p-2am shifts to good use this week! Yaaaaaaa.

As always, thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Yes, yay for working the late shift because now we get to see wonderful stitching pictures again :o)

Stitchingranny said...

there are certainly pretty colours in this one. good progress

_ said...

Looks great! Hopefully you are mistaken about the mistake and will never find it.

Velda said...

It's looking SO beautiful!!! I almost wished I had started it after all...almost lol Bring it with you next time you come over :)

Kristin said...

Wow...it looks great!

Christine said...

It looks amazing, hopefully the mistake isn't there after all lol!

the Wild One in the DC area said...

Looks Great Tammy!!

I had to put mine down for now to work on Love for my parents anniversary