Monday, October 13, 2008

Enchanted Fairy - 25 hours

I'm home today because of Thanksgiving, and not feeling well, so I figured I'd put my down time to good use and do some stitching. I've hit another 5 hour block. I normally only post updates at 10 hour marks, but I no longer have the attention span to stick with something for 10 hours. Sad, eh.

I'm not 100% if there are mistakes in this or not, so I'm all over the map in regards to filling in and trying to determine if there is a mistake or not. It is making for a less enjoyable and relaxing stitch. I'm still really liking it though. The colours are so soft.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Chiloe said...

I like the colors !!! I don't wait 5 or 10 hours to show my pictures : I bother people everyday !!! lol

Chris said...

Love the colors!
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Kristin said...

She is beautiful so far!

_ said...

I'm sorry that you aren't finding this piece as relaxing to stitch as you would like. I love the colors in this piece...hopefully you are finding them somewhat soothing. (((Hugs)))

Pumpkin said...

She stitches!!!! Beautiful colors. Maybe your stitching mojo needs a major boost :o)

Unknown said...

love the colors! Hope you are feeling better. HUGS