Sunday, November 25, 2007

OMG! Can you hear me screaming

I don't know whether I should cry or scream. My youngest daughter just gave me the best Christmas present that money can buy. I say 'that money can buy', because as much as this is the coolest present ever, I'm trying to teach the girls (and failing miserably) that Christmas is not about money!

Lily just gave me two tickets to see Keith Urban in concert in Ottawa December 14th! I'm blown away. She ordered the tickets through Pam and gave them to me today! I'm soooo excited and so proud of her, you can't even imagine. Included in my gift box was the little turtle from a few days back. She bought him for me as well! What a cool gift! Is it December 14th yet????

Off to my sweet dreams of Keith and knowing that I'm truly blessed with 2 amazing daughters that are fast on their way to becoming incredible women!

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

Waow! what a great gift !!! HOw old is she? She got you a great gift because you are probably a great mom ;-) Enjoy (sorry it is NOT december yet ! lol )

Velda said...

YOU ROCK LILY!!!!!!! I have tears in my eyes!

Pumpkin said...

WTG girls! I'm so excited for you Tammy :o)

Vicki said...

What an awesome gift. Way to go, Lil. Enjoy Tam!