Monday, November 19, 2007

New Stitching Goal Layout

I've come upon the idea from another blogger, Chris, that I'm going to try for a while. I stumbled upon her blog and in reading discovered she is trying to work 1 hour per week on her UFO's. Seeing as I have many UFO's myself, I thought this would be a great idea for me, as well. Chris has started a UFO 2008 board. I've yet to introduce myself, but I will at some point.

I'm posting a pic of Mirabilia's Halloween Fairy that I will be focusing on for completion.

Here she is as of this morning at 5 hoursPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'll be back with an update in another 5 hours or so.

I had many pieces to choose from as you will see by the following list:

Angel Proclamation
The Bride
Halloween Fairy
Be Warm Be Welcome
Bubbles
Middy
Treetop Sampler
Giggles Girl
My Stocking

Hmmmmm, always thinking, always planning!

4 comments:

Chiloe said...

It's something I don't know !!! lol

Velda said...

well good for you! I'm happy to see you make this one your first choice!

Pumpkin said...

Good luck Tammy! I know mine are nagging me ;o)

_ said...

Halloween fairy is looking great! Good luck with your plan regarding your ufo's.