Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stitching Plan Version 125

I think I'm funny, eh?

I'm always messing around with my approach for tackling all the pieces I currently have started. Trust when I tell you there are many. 15 pieces is insane no matter how you look at it. 15 pieces! What was I thinking? I don't think I was thinking, but I was definitely starting. A little funny again, eh?

I'm now dividing my huge list in to 2 lists, a focus piece list and a UFO list. I will work primarily on the focus piece until it is complete and work 1 hour per week on the UFO list piece until it is complete. My focus list pieces will be long completed before those on the UFO list, so I will then move some of those pieces up to my focus piece list. Follow me so far? I don't forsee many more starts in my future (funny, eh?), so I'm thinking this 15 should start to shrink rather than grow in the next year. Without further adieu, here is my lists:

FOCUS PIECES
Love With A Capital L
Hydrangea Harvest
Job's Tears
Summer Breeze
Wildflower Rhapsody
Enchanted Fairy

UFO PIECES
Halloween Fairy
Treetop Sampler
My Stocking
Giggles Girl
Middy
Angel Proclamation
Be Warm Be Welcome
Bubbles
The Bride

This post was prompted by the fact that I've worked on Halloween Fairy for 2 weeks in a row, 1 hour per week and I'm amazed at how much I've accomplished in only 2 hours. This is going to be a lot of fun. Why didn't I think of this before? Oh, I know, I was too busy starting things to worry about finishing things. I'm really very funny, I think!

4 comments:

_ said...

LOL you are too funny, my friend. Good luck with your plan...it sounds like a good one. I'll have to give it a try if/when I get back to stitching.

Chiloe said...

Eh! you started something new: a new plan !!! lol We can blame you on starting new things because there are too many beautiful designs in that world ;-)

Velda said...

That's a great plan...now my only question is, what happens when you start something new, again lol

Pumpkin said...

I like your plan Tammy but you must be a lot stronger than I am because I know I would never stick to it. LOL!