Monday, March 12, 2007

Peace and Contentment

Do you ever wake up and know that the day is going to be a good one? For no particular reason you have a sense of peace? I'm a morning person, so waking up in a good mood is nothing new to me, but this is different.

I woke up this morning and felt awesome. I can't pinpoint what exactly is making me feel this way. Nothing in life has changed since I went to bed last night. Slept like crap to the point that I was up reading a book at 1:30AM. The stresses and issues are still present, if not more so this coming week.

I'm going away on the weekend (sorry Wee Krista) and it could be that I'm looking forward to that, although I don't think thats it either. I've been looking forward to this trip for a while now.

I don't know why I have this feeling and at this point I don't care. I have it, it's mine and I'm going to love it while I have it. Who knows what the next minute, hour or day will bring, so I shall enjoy this feeling and deal with whatever comes my way, good, bad or otherwise.

No comments: