Sunday, July 30, 2006

Stitching and the quiet life

Originally posted January 22, 2006

Stitching
I had an awesome stitching day today. I worked on Job's Tears for 1hr 25 minutes. It is really coming along. I put some backstitching in to it. I'm at 45 hours now. It is really looking good.

I worked on Giggles Boy today for 2 hours and 45 minutes. I just did beads on it. I beaded the 'N, G, E & L' plus some other beads up around the snow swipes. Beading is sooo slow going, but it looks awesome so far.

Life
I didn't do much today. Just worked and cleaned up when I got home and thenhung out with the girls. I just love being able to spend time with them. They are so fun and really the highlight of my life. Life was about stitching today and nothing much else, so I don't have much to share with you on the life front.

Love ya bunches

No comments: