Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mirabilia Elf Fairy

Originally posted January 14, 2006

Stitching
I started Mirabilia's Elf Fairy today as I mentioned in other places on the board. I just love her. I was able to work on her dress a bit. She doesn't look like much yet. Soon enough though. I logged 2 hours 20 minutes to date.

I worked on Giggles Boy today when I got home. I really want to get the time in on this piece so I can post an update. I was only able to get 55 minutes in on him for a total now of 47 hours 15 minutes. I'm getting closer ladies. If I work on it tomorrow at work I should have an update by tomorrow night.

All in all I had a great stitchy day. This is the most I've stitched in one day in a very long time 3 hours 15 minutes I now have 8 pieces in rotation I must get myself under control. I'm getting carried away with myself and my crazy number of WIP. I must get some pieces finished up and soon. Ya right!

Life
Nothing much exciting happened today. I just worked and cleaned the house when I got home from work. I was able to get my home stitching time in when the girls were at the mall.

I did go hang out with Pam for a bit. Didn't do much. Just killing time together watching hot country music videos and eating pizza. It was good to just kick back and relax.

I'm off to bed soon. I have this terrible hoarse throat and I'm hoping a couple of good nights sleep will help cure whatever the heck is ailing me. I just really want to start feeling like myself again.

No comments: