Sunday, July 30, 2006

So much done and so much to do

Originally posted March 5, 2006

February Stitching Recap:
I was able to get some good stitching time in this month. I fell short of my personal goal of an hour per day, but I was close. I know close only really counts in horse shoes and something else, but forget what at this ghastly hour.

I came in with a total of 26 hours and 25 minutes. All things considered I'm a happy camper.

March Musings
I'm not sure what to expect from March. I know I'm probably not going to be able to do a lot of stitching on my own pieces. I don't mind really. I will be working on Elise's RR 7 piece. I'm really looking forward to this one. I'm doing the Summer Dragon. I'm not a big fan of green and this piece has a lot of green. I think I'll be okay though because when I was pulling the colours I was loving them! I'm hoping to start on it tomorrow (really today) after I've had some sleep. I don't trust myself with anyone else's piece when I'm this tired!

In other mindless nattering. I'm going to try and do a better job of journalling my stitching. That is my gift to you. I'm a funny girl, aren't I? Who do I think I am? Oh ya, right now an exhausted woman that would give anything to be sound asleep in comfy bed.

I'm off to get in to trouble elsewhere!

Love and happy stitches days to you.

No comments: