Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sick babies and stitching sucesses

Originally posted February 2, 2006

Stitching
I stitched today for 6 hours 20 minutes all on Spirit of Christmas. I'll be posting a WIP update soon. I haven't had a stitching day like this in a long time.

My next piece in my rotation is Angel Proclamation. It has been way too long since I've worked on this particular piece. I will work on AP for 5 hours then go back to Spirit of Christmas for an hour.

February goals
Angel Proclamation 5 hours done
Spirit of Christmas 3 hours
Hydrangea Harvest 5 hours
Finish It piece 10-5 hours
RR 7 piece 5 hours

Life
All things considered in my personal life there really isn't much to share. A has been diagnosed with Strep throat. Poor kid. She is on antibiotics right now. I'm hoping they get to working quickly. It breaks my heart to see either of my babies in pain and she is in alot of pain.

I guess that's all for now.

Love and happy stitching days to all.

No comments: