Sunday, July 30, 2006

Busy days

Originally posted January 10, 2006

Stitching
I logged another hour on Giggles boy for a total of 46 hours and 20 minutes to date. I would have accomplished more, but I was cleaning on commercials so I'd stop the clock. I worked on the snow around the outside of the design and the pom pom on the hat. I put in a little backstitching as well. It was pretty easy going and looks like a lot more than 1 hours worth of work. I was wanting to do some beads but I can't seem to find the bead key. I don't know where it went, but for the life of me I can't find it!

I'm going to be starting Mirabilia's Fairy Elf on Saturday, but then I think I'm going to keep Giggles as my focus piece for the rest of the month.

I'm so happy to be stitching again. Tonight is the first time since all the negative comments that I stitched at home. It was a wonderful feeling and one I can't wait to feel again. Thanks to all of you for sticking with me through the dark moments and having faith in my desire and passion for this wonderful craft. I will be forever thankful to you all.

Life
I had a great day today. I got to chat with a few of you before taking off for the day. It was good to catch up with you all.

I had a hair appointment today. My hair turned out great. I love my hairdresser for so many more reasons than just that she is an awesome hairdresser. The day I found her as my hairdresser I didn't realize I was making myself a friend. You just never know when that is going to happen, do you? She has seen me in some of my darker moments in regards to my marriage, as I guess hairdressers have a tendency to do. She offered me some great advice today and the gift of her friendship along with an offer to help me around my house. Let me tell you, her house is one of my favorite places to visit. She decorates from my heart. I love it. She did give me a business card of one of her clients that is a general contractor. I'm going to call him soon about doing drywall headers for closet doors so I can get working towards fixing up my house.

I had a counsellor appointment today. It went really well. He tells me I'm doing an amazing job. He tells me he's proud of my progress and that I've surrounded myself with an amazing support system! Doesn't he know it!!!!! Thank you all for the part of that support system you represent.

Pam had myself and the girls over for dinner tonight, which was sooo delicious and a great way to spend the day and evening. Do I ever have some dinners to pay back and I actually look forward to the honour.

I think that is all I've to share with you today. I don't know how my life got so full from such a short time ago feeling so empty, but I'm thankful for it every day. Every day is a new day for me. I don't know what tomorrow will bring or who I will have to honour of spending time with or meeting, but every day is a gift and I love it.

Love hugs and happy stitching

No comments: