Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mirabilia pieces and the games of life

Originally posted January 15, 2006

Stitching
I was able to get in alot of stitching time today. I worked Giggles Boy for 2 hours 45 minutes and hit my target of 50 hours. I posted my update and am so happy to have done so. I've been working towards this particular update for quite a long time. I thought I'd never get there.

I was able to get in another 3 hours on Fairy Elf. It is coming along and I love it too. I've hit the 5 hour mark on this one, so I'm done for a bit with this piece. Again, another Mirabilia piece and I'm thankful for it.

I picked up Elise's Peter Rabbit from Velda today. I'm looking forward to working on it. I'm not sure when I'll get around to it though. I'm thankful that Elise isn't in a huge hurry for it, but I don't want to keep it too long. I'll give it some thought in the next couple days and figure out where and when I'll fit it in to my rotation.

Life
Things are moving along. Things with the girls and I are plugging along like normal. All other aspects of life are as to be expected at this point in the game. Not really a game anymore, but it's easier to keep it light than to get bogged down with all the reality of it.

Thanks for letting me share my stitching log and thoughts with you.

Happy stitching days and love to you.

No comments: