Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Quick Update

Life is no less crazy 2 weeks later. Thank you for the kind works and support. They are greatly appreciated.

The crazy really isn't much to do with Princess (pregnant daughter), not in a day to day sense, but figuring it all out in my head. I don't see her much. She doesn't see anyone else much either. She is all about the father of the baby and working. I know she is extremely stressed out. Who wouldn't be? 17 years old. Pregnant. No longer in school and supporting yourself, your boyfriend and your boyfriend's child (4 years old) from a previous relationship. I'm 41 years old and that situation would stress me out!

Outside of the pregnancy situation, life is good. Cute Boy and I are in an awesome place. I couldn't be happier with respect to my personal life.

I have been hitting the gym again - finally! My weight isn't going down. It is holding steady and I'm okay with that for now. I've finally realized this isn't a race. It is about living, learning and doing what I can from day to day. If the gym isn't my #1 priority that's okay.

I hope is well with those that are ready. I'm doing my level best to get back to blogging, reading others and commenting.

Take care!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It sounds like you are in a much better place emotionally.

{{{Hugs}}}, love, and prayers coming your way.

Jessica said...

You go girl! As you saw in my last post I too have hit a wall and am trying to get past it. We can do it! I liked your idea about it not being a race. Sometimes it is hard to look at it from an outsiders perspective and that can be helpful. I hope everything goes well with your daughter. I cannot imagine being that age and having all of that responsibility.