Friday, August 28, 2009

Fall Decorations

I've been stung by the fall decorating bug. It's getting cool at night and it brings out the domestic side and the decorating desires. I know there are some that think it's too early and they're probably right. I fought the urge to the best of my ability. I'm weak. What can I say?

The pictures aren't the best quality since they are from my cel phone. I'm having computer/camera issues at the moment so for now this is the best I can do.

The kitchen island. I love it.



This would be the stairway to the basement



The kitchen table


This is my favorite time of year. I have such fun decorating and trying to find that one piece that just works with what I'm trying to do. Not sure if my efforts are always appreciated, but I try.


3 comments:

Chiloe said...

It's beautiful for ma !!! I'm not ready for fall yet: I enjoy those last days of summer ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are fantastic! And I love your kitchen!

Kristin said...

GOrgeous...and I am so very jealous that you are already getting cool nights.